Your Savings Start Here!
Save Big with our new JCC Happy Camper Special!
Simply register and pay your full camp tuition before February 22, 2013 and you’ll receive 10% off. This offer is open to all camp families. Pay with cash, check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
Register on or before March 3, 2013 to take advantage of early bird savings. Save up to $100 off one session or four weeks, or $200 off two sessions or eight weeks. (Echo camps are not included in early registration.)
Become a JCC Member
Join the Jewish Community Center and you can save hundreds of dollars off the cost of camp! Call the Membership Department at 248.432.5496 to find out about specials and all the benefits of becoming a member.
Refer a Friend
Refer a new camper to our program. When he/she registers, you receive $50 off your bill. Refer two friends and you receive $100 off. There’s no limit to how much you can save!
Sign Up Today!
2013 Registration form
The registration form consists of three parts. Each camper must complete a separate form.
Part 1: Choose the camp(s) in which you’re interested.
Part 2: Complete the application, print, sign and date it and bring, mail or fax the forms to our Center Day Camps office.
Part 3: This health form must be signed by a doctor or RN and dated no earlier than August 31, 2012. Please make certain this arrives at our offices no later than June 1, 2013. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp without this completed form.
Click here to view all weekly camps at a glance [PDF].
Click here for the waiver forms [PDF].
Click here for the 2013 registration form [PDF].
Click here for the 2013 health form [PDF].
Families applying for financial aid must apply online through the FAST system (for more information please refer to our scholarship page).
- Camp deposits are non-refundable. The deposit is $200 per child.
- Registrations cannot be processed until the deposit is paid and the camp application has been completed and signed.
- Children will not be allowed to register for 2013 Center Day Camps if any open balance remains on the camp account from a previous year.
- The cost of camp is based on the membership status of the participant at the time of registration.
- You must have a JCC family membership to receive the member rates.
- All payments are due in full by May 3, 2013. No refunds will be given after this date, and a $50 late fee will be assessed for payments received after May 3, 2013.
- Payments are accepted by check (payable to the JCC, with your child’s name on the check), money order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- There is a $25 fee for returned checks and declined debit or credit cards.
- A $25 processing fee will be assessed per change. Changes are not allowed on Thursdays or thereafter for the following week.
- Registration for all camps must be complete one week before the start date of each camp. Please add an additional $25 for registrations after that date.
- Transportation is not guaranteed for late registrants.